Friday, November 21, 2014

October!

I love October!! Fall is by far my favorite season!! I love the colors, and the cooler temps, and all the pumpkin stuff!!
We had a fun October!
We went to Rylin's skating bday party! It was so fun! And hilarious to watch a bunch of 5 year olds try to skate.

Cade and I got to go to a cute little pumpkin patch in downtown McKinney with our MOPS group while the big kids were at school. 
Cade and his friend Bennett.
Cade loved this cat!
Picking out his pumpkin. Or "App-ee" as he called it.
Sweet boy!
We had a pumpkin carving night with our small group.
It was so fun!




And, of course, it wouldn't be fall without a trip to the Arboretum!










Carson and Avery got their faces painted. Carson wanted to be a witch (he loves the Wizard of Oz).
I thought it was so realistic!! He looks scary!!
MiMi with the kids in the Cinderella carriage.


Cade was being very smily that day, so I took lots of pictures!






We recreated the planter of pumpkins picture again this year! They're just getting too big!
Happy fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment