Sunday, June 9, 2013

Little boys!!

I look at Carson just about everyday and ask him "why?" Why are you climbing up the outside of the stairs? Why did you think it was a good idea to rub toothpaste all over your legs?Why is the toilet tank lid laying on the bathroom floor? And why oh why would you want to shave your tongue?


He walks out of my bathroom Friday with blood dripping out of his mouth. He said, "I used daddy's razor to shave my tongue." Why, you might ask, would he do something like that? The only reason I can think of is that he's a little boy!! Bless his little adventurous, mischievous heart!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Word Kelly...he is a mess. Reminds me of Ryan...what could he not get into? If Carson and Tucker ever get together, you and Amber better watch out. :o)

    ReplyDelete