Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards!!

One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is Christmas Cards!!
I love to send them, I love to receive them!!
Getting mail is so fun, especially when it's mail with pictures and updates of my precious friends and family.

I have never ordered Christmas cards online before, but trying to keep up with Carson and Avery while picking out and designing cards in the store just doesn't sound like much fun this year.
So I was so excited to see all of the really cool designs that Shutterfly has this year for their Christmas photo cards as well as their holiday cards.
I've used Shutterfly before to make photo books and calendars for my family, and I've always been so impressed with how their photos turn out.
It's so nice to be able to make my Chirstmas cards from home and still have so many creative options to choose from.

Christmas card sending is right around the corner, so I better get started!!
Oh and all you other blogging mommies, click here to find out more about Shutterfly's Christmas Card Promotion they have going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment