Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ICE!!

This past weekend we went to the Gaylord Texan with the Miller's, Grand-D, MiMi, and aunt JJ to visit Ice! This year's theme was A Charlie Brown Christmas. I've never been a huge Charlie Brown fan, but the exhibit was so cool and it made me want to go home and watch the Charlie Brown Chirstmas movie!
The Gaylor was decked out with Chirstmas decorations.
Here is Grand-D and aunt JJ with the nutcracker
Carson loved all the trains
So festive!
Carson and Avery also got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time, but Grand-D has the picture so I'll have to post it later. Let's just say that it is the typical 1st Santa picture...two screaming babies with a smiling Santa in between them. It was pretty cute though!
Last year Carson and Avery pretty much slept through the whole thing, but this year they seemed to enjoy looking at all the lights and ice sculptures. I think this may be the last year for the baby bjourns though... Carson looked like a kindergartener hanging off of JJ.
Avery getting excited to go in and see Charlie Brown.
Brrr...it's 9 degrees in there.
We had to take a picure of Carson and his blanket with Linus...
Snoopy's house...made out of ice!
I'm totally in the Chirstmas spirit now and got started with putting up my Christmas decorations yesterday. Carson and Avery's trees are up it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here...
But we are still very thankful for Thanksgiving and are excited about spending the day and Mimi and Papa's house!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO fun! And...I totally think it's awesome you're still sporting the baby bjourns. I am too! :)That'll be hard to give up...and, btw, I've been meaning to leave a comment since your birthday to say...Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one...

    ReplyDelete