Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The stockings are hung

We finally have the house decorated for Christmas. What I can usually get done in one Saturday has taken me two weeks. I guess that's to be expected with two babies. We decided to get a real Christmas tree this year. Shane grew up cutting down his own Christmas tree with his family, so he wanted to start that traditon with our kids as well. So we packed up the babies and drove about an hour away to a tree farm to search for the perfect tree. It really is a fun experience, just a little difficult to do with twins.
Carson all ready to go cut down his first tree.
Avery, bundled up and ready to go! It was freezing!
I tried my hardest to put both the babies in the Moby wrap. I probably tried for 30 minutes to get both of them in there..... they just don't fit anymore. So after a lot of frustration, we decided to each carry a baby.
Which resulted in...............
...........Super daddy cutting down a tree with a baby strapped to him!
And the final result!!
One more cute Christmas picture of the babies at our ABF Christmas party!
I love this time of year so much. This Christmas is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to spend it with my new little family! What a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, thanks so much for sharing all the first with us! I love it! I'm so impressed with Shane! Wow, what a man! :o)

    ReplyDelete