Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy month

Wow, I can't believe that it's two days away from Christmas. Where has this month gone? I finally have all the shopping, wrapping, and Christmas preparations complete. Carson and Avery have been troopers with all of our errand running and shopping we've done these past few weeks. It is getting easier to get out and about with them. They are good shoppers!!
I've had fun this year getting into the Christmas spirit with my little babies here! We've been playing Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, and tonight we are going to make some Christmas cookies.
We've been able to go to a couple of Christmas parties, with the help of our awesome baby sitters MiMi and PaPa!! This is a picture of all the girls at our Bible Study Chirstmas party. I'm so blessed to work with so many amazing Chirstian ladies! Love these girls!!
We also celebrated Shane's 28th birthday last week. We went to eat at Texas de Brazil with some of our good friends!! Happy belated birthday to my amazing husband. He is such a great husband, father, and friend. I can't imagine figuring out life with anyone else!!
Carson and Avery are finally able to sit in the Bumbos. Their heads still bob around a little, but they are getting more control.
This is our latest sleep aid, it's called a Woombie. It replaced the swaddle blankets when the babies started busting out multiple times a night. I got tired of swaddling and reswaddling all night long, so we thought we'd give these woombies a try. And the babies seem to really like them. They are really stretchy so they can move their arms around inside of it, but they can't get their arms free. They kinda look like they are in jail, but I really think it helps them sleep better.
Sweet faces! I love these babies so much!!
Hope everyone has a great holiday season, celebrating the birth of our savior!
Merry Chirstmas!

3 comments:

  1. They are growing so much! We are gonna try the Woombie..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "woombies" are scary looking, however, the babies cracked me up! They do seem to enjoy them! Too funny! And the bumbos...hilarious! What fun! They are too adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, those woombies are hilarious! I can't imagine trying to keep up with 2 at a time. Give me my 5 to rear again~rather than a set of twins...MORE POWER to ya girl! Hoping to see you and the babies when Katie gets in next week.

    ReplyDelete