Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family fun, Oklahoma style!


A couple of weekends ago we went up to our cabin in Oklahoma for a vacation with Shane's family.
It was so much fun, and a great way to start the summer!!

Avery and her great-grandpa
Wine tasting at Girls Gone Wine!
Travis and JJ brought their boat up from Del Rio, it was so fun and the babies loved it!! They did so great wearing their life jackets!


Carson loved driving the boat with Uncle Travis

I love this lake!!
We spent a lot of time out on the patio, my favorite place to hang out when we go to the cabin!
Avery lovin on her sweet baby cousin. She was so sweet with aunt "Day-day" and her belly. Kept wanting to give the baby kisses. So sweet!
My baby boy!
Little momma feeding her baby some dinner!
We went to the river one morning to let the dogs and babies play in the water.
Avery and Uncle Travis



And of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Oklahoma without a campfire and smores!
I love these three!!
So thankful for my sweet family!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture (daddy and his 2)! Such a blessing! I'm so happy for you Kelly! Love you!

    ReplyDelete