Carson and Avery are 18 months old. Hard to believe they are half way through their second year. Crazy!!
We dug out our old snap and go stoller to lend to my friend who is having twins. Carson and Avery loved playing in it, and wanted us to push them around while they rode in the bottom of it.
I went up stairs to get some clothes and when I came back down, I found this... She went from, "who me?" to "look at me!"
Carson has been teething like crazy lately, if you can't tell by the soaking wet shirt and string of drool below. He has such a harder time with teething than Avery does. I usually can't even tell she's getting any teeth until their in. I wish Carson's teeth would just come on through, he has been miserable lately.
I just love the randomness of toddlerhood. A ski hat, a purse, and a toilet paper roll holder. Entertained him for a good hour.
I'm loving 18 months so far! They seem to be a little less frustrated, and a little more happy most days. Plus they are saying and doing so many cute things.
So to celebrate 18 months, here are 18 things I love about Carson and Avery (thanks, Amy for this idea I stole from one of your posts)
1. First of all, I love that you are twins and that you have each other. You will always have such a special bond.
2. Carson, I love your "back hugs" they are always when I least expect them and always unprompted, and it just melts my heart.
3. Avery, I love your "squeeze hugs" as we call them, you are always so excited to give us tight squeezes around our necks. So sweet.
4. I love finding little things that you've hidden. Like a paci in my shoe or a truck in the dog food bag. It always makes me smile.
5. Carson, I love that you love your daddy and PaPa so much. It makes me realize the importance of having strong male roll models in a little boy's life. And it makes me so excited to teach you about the Lord and to see the relationship you will have with Him someday.
6. Avery, I love the way you run. It is so prissy and cute.
7. I love that the first thing you both do when you wake up is say hi to each other, "hi sissy" and "hi bubby" as we're walking down the stairs.
8. Carson, I love that you want to wave to everyone when we're out in public. Such a charmer.
9. Avery, I love what a good eater you've become. You'll try anything new and love veggies over most other things. I hope you'll always be like this.
10. I love that y'alls favorite place to be is outside. You can both be having total melt downs, and we go outside and suddenly life is good again.
11. Carson, I love your energy and I wish I had half of it.
12. Avery, I love that you cry almost everytime Carson has to go to timeout. You are so protective of him already.
13. I love your imaginations. It's so fun to watch you play pretend and to watch you learn new things everyday. You're like little sponges and I'm amazed at the things you are able to remember.
14. Carson, I love that you are an animal lover. You have such a sweet and kind heart and I have a feeling you are going to be bringing home a few strays one day.
15. Avery, I love your independence. You want to do most things without help. I love the sweet little face you make when you've accomplished something new.
16. Carson, I love that you are so into trucks and airplanes. You get so excited when you see them. You are such a boy, and I love it!!
17. Avery, I love that you still want to snuggle in the middle of the night. Even though I would love for you to sleep all night, the fact that all you want is to snuggle with mommy at 2 o'clock in the morning makes it worth it.
18. But more than anything, I love being your mom! I am so blessed and privileged to have you both. Thank you Lord for this gift!
Wow, that was long! And sorry about all the spaces. I don't know what's up with blogger lately, but I've been having so many problems with spacing. I don't know how to get rid of them, so let me know if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to get rid of it!