Monday, May 10, 2010

Crawfish and Mothers Day

What a combination, and what a busy weekend!!
We had our annual crawfish boil this past Saturday.
Four years ago, Shane decided that he wanted to have a crawfish boil and now it has become an annual event. This year was a little hectic trying to get everything ready with two 7 month olds around, but it all came together and we had such a great time!!
As you can see, Avery was fascinated with the crawfish.

Shane, hard at work!
He loves crawfish boils, and looks foward to this all year!
Carson with aunt Jenni. I was trying to get a picture of his shirt. It says, "Snappy Dresser" I thought it was appropriate for the occasion.
Carson and Grand-D
We had such a fun time hanging out with our family and friends and peeling some crawfish.
It was such a beautiful day, the weather was perfect!
I also got to celebrate my first mother's day yesterday. It was a fun and relaxing day spent with my family. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be a mother, and thank you for giving me such a wonderful mom!
We were so excited to get to celebrate with both of our mothers this year. Shane and I are truly blessed to have such great moms that do so much for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment