Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gender Reveal

About a month ago I had the "big" 20 week soon to check on the baby's organs and development. 
20 week picture

Giving the baby kisses and hugs.
Everything looked perfect, praise God!!
And we got to find out the gender of our sweet little peanut!
We decided to do something fun this time since this is (most likely) our last baby, so we had a little gender reveal party for our family and a few friends. We told everyone to wear pink or blue (whatever they thought the baby was). As you can see, pink was the majority. 
They are all holding up their vote (these Hershey's I colored with a sharpie)
I made this fun little gender reveal box with chalk board paint (and Tiffani wrote the words for me in pink and blue chalk). We had the reveal at a park in Rockwall after our family pictures so that my friend Brittney (who took our pictures) could photograph the gender reveal too.
And to everyone's (well most everyone's) surprise, it's a...
BOY!!!!
A precious, healthy baby boy!!
I can't believe my babies are going to be a big brother and big sister!
We are all very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment