Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some Videos...Finally!!

I finally got video of both babies walking.


Avery just learned how to clap her hands together, and boy does she love to show off her new trick!! She has also started making the "indian noise," you know the sound you make when you pat your hand on your mouth. I don't know what it's really called. Anyway, here's a video of Avery's new tricks as well as Carson waving bye-bye. He's been really into waving lately.
(Please excuse The Office playing in the back ground)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...they are so precious! I could just squeeze them both! I still can't believe they're already walking & so well too. It 's just crazy. Aren't they SO fun??

    Oh, & the Office...watched ALL the time at our house. Well...as long as little girl ears aren't around. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on these two! They are amazing and getting big so fast!

    ReplyDelete