Monday, October 28, 2013

Summer wrap up 2013

I am finally finding some time to catch up!
We had a fun summer this year.
I've never been a huge fan of summer, but this year was actually pretty fun!
I think partly because I wasn't pregnant, nauseous and tired like I was last year. And partly because I made the very wise decision to sign my kids up for the "summer camps" they offered at our church. It was Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9-2 for 6 weeks of the summer. Each week was a different theme and the kids loved it! And so did mommy!! One week they did a "busy bee music camp." They learned songs during the week then did a performance for the parents on Thursday. It was really cute!

Avery also took a ballet camp for a few weeks with her friend Jillian.
Practicing her arabesque.
Other than our trip to Destin and the summer camps, we just spent a lot of time playing. 
There was lots of bike riding,
lots of swimming,
a couple of sick days,
And lots of creative play.

We went to the "Summer adventures at Fair Park"
And had lots of fun playdates!
We also spent a little time at DD's while daddy was out of town for a wedding!

What a fun summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment