Friday, August 24, 2012

We're back!!

It was been way too long since I have updated, but it's been for a good reason!

Carson and Avery are very excited to announce that they will be having a little brother or sister next year. I am due March 1st. We are really excited and the kids are starting to understand that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. Avery has been talking non-stop about her "baby sister" (I hope she's not disappointed if it's a boy).

This pregnancy has definitely been so much harder this time around. I started feeling nauseous around 6 weeks, and I was so exhausted I didn't think I would make it through the first trimester (I know...dramatic, but it was rough). It didn't help that Carson was going through a really early wake up phase (between 5:30-6:00 EVERY morning). I was irritable and cranky and completely lacking the desire to do anything productive. All of it has been so much better the last couple of weeks. I've been feeling so much better and am starting to get a little energy back, and Carson is sleeping better, thank goodness! I am 13 weeks today and I am so excited about the second trimester, the upcoming fall season, and of course mother's day out starting back up again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment