Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two!

I just can't believe that I have two, two year olds!
Where did the time go?
They seemed pretty excited that today was their birthday, and told everyone who asked that they are "two."

The birthday girl,
and boy!
Sweet boy hugging on sister,
This is rare, I usually can't get a single picture of them both looking at the camera, let alone being sweet to each other, while looking at the camera. I guess they knew it was a special day!
We had a fun day, presents and breakfast with daddy, then school, then shopping with MiMi followed by dinner with our friends.
Playing ring around the rosie with Gavin and Brooke (who they call "Daddy and Book" :)
It was a fun day!
I am so thankful for these two sweet babies...I can still call them babies right??
Happy 2nd Birthday Carson and Avery, we love you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment