Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Snow Day

Wow!! I can't believe how much it snowed here yesterday!! Some areas in Dallas got almost a foot of snow.....crazy! I had to work yesterday, but enjoyed watching the beautiful snow fall from the 12th floor at Children's.

Today Carson, Avery, and I bundled up and went out to play.

They are looking at each other like, "what's the big deal about snow?"

Our snowman. He's a little wimpy. I had to build him quickly, my audience was fading fast.

The dogs went CRAZY in the snow!
The trees were so pretty!

On a side note,
we started rice cereal this past week. They didn't really know what to do with it at first but they quickly figured it out. Carson seems to love it! Avery will eat it, but makes a funny face everytime you put it in her mouth.

And finally, here is the video of Avery rolling onto her belly. Such a big girl!


2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet snow babies! Lunch at NorthPark one day is becoming a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet:). Cracked me up, the picture of them staring at each other. Babies are just so fun. Glad they're liking their cereal. Exciting times at the Daniel's!!

    ReplyDelete